Info and Intro
They were the first Latino-American Hip Hop group to earn themselves a platinum and multi-platinum albums, by selling over 18 million albums worldwide.
Cypress Hill have also been an important figure in the fight for the legal use of medical and recreational Marijuana in the USA.
Right to be here
If you are one of the people who would question why Cypress Hill are on a site dedicated to things "alternative", then please move on and stop reading what we have here, definitely go check out what they added to the movie soundtrack for Judgment Night, understand their influence on all things Rock/Heavy Metal/Nu Metal, they have been cited by a number of "alternative" artists as an influence.
1) Cypress Hill (1991)
2) Black Sunday (1993)
3) Cypress Hill III: Temples of Boom (1995)
4) Unreleased and Revamped (EP) (1996)
5) Cypress Hill IV (1998)
6) Los Grandes Éxitos en Español (1999)
7) Skull & Bones (2000)
8) Stoned Raiders (2001)
9) Stash (2002)
10) Till Death Do Us Part (2004)
11) Rise Up (2010)
12) Cypress X Rusko (EP) (2012)
13) Live at the Fillmore (2015)
Members Name Check
- B-Real – lead vocals (1988-present)
- Sen Dog – vocals (1988-present)
- DJ Muggs – turntables, production (1988-2004, 2014-present)
- Eric Bobo – drums, percussion (1993-present)
- Mellow Man Ace - vocals (1988)