A Day to Remember
The lineup consists of;-
- Vocalist Jeremy McKinnon
- Rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist Neil Westfall
- Bassist Joshua Woodard
- Percussionist/Drummer Alex Shelnutt
- Lead guitarist Kevin Skaff.
They signed to Indianola Records for their debut album, And Their Name Was Treason.
Scruggs was replaced by Shelnutt in 2006, and later on that same year they recorded For Those Who Have Heart with Victory Records.
They then embarked on several tours of the UK and USA and played at several festivals, before recording and releasing Homesick, whilst they were promoting Homesick on tour, Denney was replaced by Skaff.
Soon after releasing their next album, What Separates Me from You, they hit the road on a worldwide tour to promote this album.
Since in 2011, A Day to Remember have been involved in a lawsuit with Victory Records over their recording contract, but in October 2013 they were given the right to self-release a new album until a final verdict was reached, they then put out their fifth album, Common Courtesy, that same month.
1) And Their Name Was Treason (2005)
2) For Those Who Have Heart (2007)
3) Old Record (2008)
4) Homesick (2009)
5) Attack of the Killer B-Sides (2009)
6) What Separates Me from You (2010)
7) Common Courtesy (2013)
Members Name Check
- Jeremy McKinnon – lead vocals (2003–present)
- Neil Westfall – rhythm guitar (2003–present)
- Joshua Woodard – bass guitar (2003–present)
- Alex Shelnutt – drums (2006–present)
- Kevin Skaff – lead guitar, backing vocals (2009–present)
- Tom Denney – lead guitar (2003–2009)
- Bobby Scruggs – drums (2003–2006)