Dj Ian Fford
Ian Fford is a DJ, producer, & remixer who has become a mainstay of the New York City underground music scene. Having been part of the NYC club scene since it's fledgling years.
He is best known for his residencies at a number of now legendary clubs including;
- Webster Hall,
- The NYC Batcave,
- The Bank'
His career began in Jacksonville Florida where he was a resident DJ at Campus Corner and the renowned Club 5. After this he traveled to New York with little more than the clothes on his back, he parlayed his extraordinary talent on the turntables into a successful career in the difficult dog-eat-dog world of popular music.
He continues to work in a wide variety of genres producing remixes for a number of recording artists including;
- The Crüxshadows,
- More Machine Than Man,
- Anthony Triolo,
- The Wanted,
- Isaiah Grass,
- and others.
Although spending a number of years as a studio recording engineer, he has continued DJing at many high profile events from coast to coast, and even overseas. In his spare time, which is fairly scarce, he studies Pa-Kua martial arts and is a freelance music interviewer for The Vampire Freaks Social Media site.
Some of the Highlights
- Splash Gay Pride and New Year’s Eve
- Rebel NYC
- HELLECTRO NYC @ Rebel NYC
- International League of PaKua Martial Arts Gathering, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- The Bank Reunion at Element NYC
- Heroes at TT The Bears Boston
- SMacK! NYC
- I Love the 80′s at Splash NYC
- Sedition, London, UK, (with Dj Rex)
- Webster Hall NYC
- Open/Close for Hex Hector at Splash NYC
- Core with Boy George, Industry, Levittown, Long ISland
- Bill Clinton’s campaign kickoff 1996
- Amnesty International Awards, NYC, 1998
- The Fashion Awards, Webster Hall, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Webster Hall, every room at some point (Disco, 80′s, House, Trance, Pop)
- The Electric Ballroom, Camden, London, UK
- Shampoo, Philadelphia
- Headliner at Black Sun Festival
- Club Laga, Pittsburg, PA
You can find out all about Ian on his site, http://www.ianfford.com