This was an epic moment in the history and development of music, at the time this soundtrack bought together artists from, what was thought of at the time, to be opposing genres of music, and provided further proof that Genrefication is pointless.
Judgment Night was the soundtrack to the film of the same name.
It came out on September 14, 1993 via Epic Records and the production credits go to many of the album's performers.
Every track was an (at the time) innovative collaboration between Hip Hop artists and Rock/Heavy Metal artists.
- 1. "Just Another Victim" Helmet and House of Pain
- 2. "Fallin'" Teenage Fanclub and De La Soul
- 3."Me, Myself & My Microphone" Living Colour and Run DMC
- 4. "Judgment Night" Biohazard and Onyx
- 5. "Disorder" (Medley of 3 The Exploited songs: "War", "UK '82", and "Disorder") Slayer and Ice-T
- 6. "Another Body Murdered" Faith No More and Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E
- 7. "I Love You Mary Jane" Sonic Youth and Cypress Hill
- 8. "Freak Momma" Mudhoney and Sir Mix-A-Lot
- 9. "Missing Link" Dinosaur Jr. and Del tha Funkee Homosapien
- 10. "Come & Die" Therapy? and Fatal
- 11. "Real Thing" Pearl Jam and Cypress Hill